Need to make a money transfer, pay a bill, or top up your mobile credit from the convenience of your own home? If you sign up for an Easypaisa account, you’ll be able to do all of this and more. We’ll go into opening an Easypaisa account for free, what advantages and services you can get from easypaisa account, and how this service is making monetary transactions and transfers simple across the country in the sections below.
Easypaisa Account Opening Instructions
Because of the convenience that Easypaisa provides, it is critical to understand how to open an Easypaisa account to take advantage of all of the platform’s features. Easypaisa’s programs can be accessed in one of two ways:
- The Easypaisa App is a mobile application that allows you to send and receive money.
- The Easypaisa Mobile Account is a service offered by Easypaisa.
For both choices, we’ll go over the steps to open an Easypaisa account in detail below.
Easypaisa App That Makes It Easy for You
If you have a smartphone, you can open an account on the Easypaisa app by following the steps below:
- Download the Easypaisa app for Android or iOS from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- If the app has been installed, open it.
- Tap Next after entering your phone number in the space given.
- Enter the number on your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) as well as the date it was issued.
- Choose your city from the drop-down menus.
- To build your Easypaisa account, enter a 5-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) code in each of the given spaces.
- If you’ve finished the registration process, you’ll have full access to the app and all of its functions.
Please note that the app’s default language is English, but it can also be used in Urdu. Furthermore, please ensure that you memories the PIN code so that you can access your Easypaisa account at any time.
Easypaisa’s Phone Account
Easypaisa’s main concept is the ease of use, which is why the service is not only open to mobile users. If you have a cell phone that does not have Wi-Fi or the ability to download mobile apps, you can open an Easypaisa account that is solely linked to your mobile phone number by following the steps below. We’ll cover both Telenor and non-Telenor users separately since the mechanism varies.
For Telenor Customers
You can create an Easypaisa account by dialling *786# from your phone. If you are a Telenor user or have an active Telenor sim registered to your name. On the call, you’ll be prompted to enter a 5-digit PIN code, which you’ll have to re-enter for confirmation. Then, if you want to use any of Easypaisa’s services, all you have to do is dial *786#.
Alternatively, you can open an account at any Telenor Franchise or Easypaisa retailer in Pakistan.
For Non-Telenor Subscribers
Non-Telenor users can find the process of opening an Easypaisa account to be a little lengthy, but it is simple to do so by following the steps below:
- Send a text message to 0345-1113737 with the phrase “EP Your CNIC Number” in the subject line.
- An Easypaisa representative will then contact you for verification.
- When the call is redirected after authentication, you’ll need to generate a 5-digit PIN code.
- Remember your PIN code because you’ll need it to send a text message once the call is over.
- In a text message before sending to 0345-1113737, type ‘pin 5-digit pin code verify 5-digit pin code’. Before sending a text message to 0345-1113737, double-check the 5-digit pin code.
- Wait for a confirmation SMS from 3737, indicating that your Easypaisa account has been established successfully.
How Do You Make a Deposit into Your Easypaisa Account?
To conduct any monetary transaction with Easypaisa, you must first fund your account. You can fund your Easypaisa account using the following methods:
- Visit any of Pakistan’s 90,000+ Easypaisa locations.
- Make a bank transfer from any account.
- Transfer funds to your Easypaisa account from another Easypaisa account.
- Use a Visa/MasterCard-enabled debit or credit card from your home country or abroad.
You can then use the deposited funds at any of the Easypaisa Cashpoints.
How Do I Deposit Money into My Easypaisa Account Via Bank?
- Open your bank’s online portal to deposit funds into your Easypaisa account.
- Then, add yourself as a beneficiary and provide all Easypaisa account information.
- As the beneficiary bank, select “Telenor Microfinance Bank”.
- Then, enter your Easypaisa account number. Your mobile phone number will be used as the account number.
- The system will now retrieve all of the information. Then, to finish the process, click submit.
- You can now fund your Easypaisa account using your bank account.
Easypaisa is a great way to pay for online purchases, transfer money, pay utility bills, and manage all your financial transactions with offers and so much convenience. So, create your Easypaisa account now!
Benefits of Having Easypaisa Mobile Account
There are numerous advantages to having an Easypaisa account. Among the most important are:
- Easypaisa App account registration bonus of PKR 50
- Money can be transferred quickly and easily to any bank account or Easypaisa account in Pakistan.
- Every transaction with a balance of PKR 1,000 receives a daily cashback.
- With just a few clicks, you can pay your utility bills securely and conveniently.
- Short-term loans of PKR 10,000 are available.
- International money transfers are made more accessible.
- Credit balance replenishment for all network prepaid sims
- Bill payment for all networks’ postpaid sims
- Easypaisa ATM card is provided for easy cash withdrawal from any ATM.
- Convenient bus and movie ticket purchases, as well as leading insurance options
- A simple method for splitting a bill with friends or sending monetary gifts to the family.
- Using a QR code scanner, you can make quick payments.
- Easypaisa offers a simple business facility for collaborating.
Daraz Easypaisa Offers
There are numerous advantages to using Easypaisa for transactions and payments, including discounts, cashback offers, and perks. There are many Easypaisa Daraz offers on Daraz where you can get additional discounts on top of the already incredible deals that Daraz provides to its customers.
Draz Easypaisa offers weekends, during which you can use your easypaisa wallet to get groceries, beauty and health products, the latest fashion items and 10% off more. Just enter the promo code EPWK14.
So, get on board with paying smart and simplifying your finances by creating an Easypaisa account and signing up by following the simple steps below!
You now understand how to open a free Easypaisa account. Fill out this form instead if you want to open an Easypaisa retailer account. In case of confusion, Telenor customers should dial 3737, while non-Telenor customers should dial 042-111-003-737 from their mobile phones. For more information, please see Easypaisa’s official website. You can also view Easypaisa’s most recent products and promotions online.
You may also like to read: