Overview of Jazz Advance Balance 2021
Jazz Advance allows customers to get an advance balance at any time whenever their balance falls below Rs 100. Only prepaid users can avail of this service.
What is Jazz Advance?
Jazz Advance offers you an increase of Rs. 15, in case your balance is less than Rs 100.
How do I get Jazz Advance Balance in 2021?
To get Jazz Advance, simply dial *112# out of your Jazz Prepaid number and you may acquire an addition of Rs.15 for your account while your stability is underneath Rs.100, each time in the next four hours.
When will the advance and service fees be deducted?
If you avail of the Jazz Advance one time, then a quantity of Rs.20 might be deducted, out from your subsequent recharge.
What occurs once I dial *112#?
Condition Notification I am now no longer subscribed to Jazz Advance and feature balance below Rs.a hundred Customer gets subscribed.
“Apko Rs,15 ka advance mil gya hai. Aglay 4 ghanto mai, pichlay advance ki adaigy k baad, jab bhi balance Rs.100 sai kam hoga apko Rs.15 advance miljayega @Rs.4.60+tax” I am now no longer subscribed to Jazz Advance and feature balance above Rs.100 Customer is subscribed to Jazz Advance and could get an advance while their balance is below Rs.100 withinside the subsequent four hours.
“Apki darkhwast wasul hogaye hai. Aglay 4 ghanto mai,pichlay advance ki adaigy k baad, jab bhi Rs.100 sai kam balance hoga apko Rs.15 advance miljayega @Rs.4.60+tax” I actually have now no longer returned the preceding advance amount Customer can get one extra advance until they recharge.
“Aap ko advance pehlay hi dia jaa chuka hai. Is sahoolat ko behtar istemal kernay aur pichlay advance ki adaigy ke liye Rs.50 ya zaid ka balance load karen” I am already subscribed Customer can’t get Advance for a 3rd consecutive time?
“Moaziz Sarif, aap Jazz Advance service pehlay hi istemaal kar rahey hai” The user gets the subsequent notification while the advance is transferred to their account “Aap ke account mein Rs.15 transfer ker diay gaye hain. Aglay recharge per aap ki wapis kerda raqam Rs.15 aur service charges Rs.4.60+tax hongay.”
How many advances can I avail myself at a time?
You can get hold of the best 2 advances of Rs.15 (each) until the time of subsequent recharge, withinside the subscription’s validity period.
What is the validity of Jazz Advance subscription?
Once you’ve got subscribed for Jazz Advance, the service might be available for the subsequent four hours and you could receive an advance each time your balance falls below Rs. one hundred furnished the preceding advance has been repaid.
Will I get an advance routinely without my consent after four hours?
No, to avail of the Jazz advance you want to dial *112#. The Jazz advance is supplied best while you require and request it.
Let’s take a look at how you can take advantage of the Warid Advance Balance service if you ever run out of balance when you need it. Warid Telecom is an Abu Dhabi-based mobile telecommunications investment company. Following the merger of Warid and Mobilink into “Jazz”, Warid Telecom becomes Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL) now, which operates as the business unit of the VimpelCom Group in Pakistan. With this integration, PMCL now serves over 50 million customers. It offers a wide range of 3G and LTE services to its customers across Pakistan.
Procedure for Warid Advance Balance 2019
Warid Advance Balance provider is part of Warid’s Value Added Services (VAS). It is aimed toward supplying prepaid users with the emergency balance in case they run out of balance.
- Dial *112# OR send “AB” to 7676 whenever you need an advance balance.
- Unsubscribe Warid Advance Balance through dialing *112*4# or send UNSUB to 7676.
- You want to clear any remaining advance balance quantities earlier than making use of for extra loans.
- Service fees will be applicable over and extra from the advance balance amount.
- In order to qualify to subscribe to Warid Advance Balance, Service users have to be active for the duration of beyond 90 days.
- Subscription fees are Rs. 3.5 incl. taxes
- The customer gets the balance of Rs. 15
- Customer balance needs to be much less than Rs. 15 if you want to avail yourself of this offer.
- Customer can unsubscribe to Advance Balance by dialing *112*4# or send UNSUB to 7676
- Once you subscribe for advance balance, you have to meet the provider for the following four hours and when you get a stabilization of less than Rs. 15, you can get the balance.
Super Loan – Advance Balance of Warid
- Subscription fees are Rs. 7 (incl. tax)
- The customer gets the balance of Rs. 30
- In order to avail of the advance balance again, the subscriber should carry out a recharge of Rs. 50 or more
- Customer balance has to be much less than Rs. 15 with the intention to avail of this offer.