Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. Let’ we see how to cancel Netflix? How you cancel, however, depends on how you set up your services to begin with. If you subscribed to Netflix directly, then you can cancel your services via the Netflix site in a web browser. One thing you should not do: delete your Netflix profile.
This has nothing to do with your subscription or billing, and you’ll continue to be billed even if you delete your profit from the app. Once you’ve logged into your Netflix account, you’ll want to select the icon in the top-right corner that shows all users. When that menu opens, select the “account” button to get to your account’s membership menu. You will now see your account information. Under the “Membership and billing “heading” select the “Cancel Membership option.
- If we hate to see you go, but if you need to cancel your account and end your membership, all you need to do is the following:
- Start a web browser and go to Netflix.Com.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top right of the page, then click “Account.”
- Near the top of the page, under membership and billing, click cancel membership” and confirm your decision to cancel.
- If you still have a DVD plan, click “cancel your DVD plan” and confirm that you want to do this. If you don’t see the option to cancel your account here, you are enrolled in Netflix through a third-party. You should see information on the page about who is billing you for Netflix, such as your smart TV provider or iTunes; if you see a company listed, contact that company directly to cancel billing.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription through iTunes
- If your Netflix account is being billed via iTunes, you can cancel it using your iPhone.
- Tap the” iTunes and app store.”
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap “View Apple ID” in the window that appears
- Tap ”subscriptions.”
- You should see Netflix in the list of active subscriptions. Tap it.
- Tap” cancel subscription” and then tap “confirm.”
- If you cancel Netflix, you can still watch under your current account unit your billing period ends. Shortly, you may decide to return to Netflix if you return within ten months of cancelling and viewing preferences from the previous account.