In Pakistan, Zong 4G is one of the most widely used telecom operators. Zong’s primary goal is to provide residents with a wholly connected environment by giving the technological edge in 4G LTE while also providing the most excellent and inexpensive products available. When it comes to technology, Zong benefits significantly from the research and experience of China Mobile Communications Corporation, the world’s largest telecom service provider at the moment, allowing subscribers to access cutting-edge, state-of-the-art services.
This article is for you if you want to learn how to load a Zong card. If you’re a Zong member, we’ll show you how to top up your transferable credit with a card in this quick guide. So, read all the instructions and become familiar with the various methods for recharging your cell credit.
- Navigate to your phone’s dialer.
- Dial *101* on your mobile phone, then the 14-digit scratch card number and #.
- Finally, use this process to SEND the numeric code to top-up your call credit.
Note: Zong Prepaid scratch cards come in denominations of 100, 300, 500, and 1000 rupees.
- Turn on your cellphone’s dialer.
- Send a message to 101.
- The customer support operator will ask you to enter the scratch card’s 14-digit code.
- Wait a few seconds after that.
- If the 14-digit code is accurate, the operator will inform you of your revised Zong sim balance. You’ll have to input the 14-digit code again if you don’t.
- Users of Zong sim cards can check their credit balance by dialling *222# or calling the Zong helpdesk. You can contact Zong’s customer service by dialling 310 from your phone.
- If you have a mobile phone (iOS or Android), you can fill your Zong card by downloading the My Zong application.
- After the download is done, open the application.
- You’ll be required to keep your fancied language.
- After that, insert your Zong phone number. You easily receive an SMS with a code.
- You’ll see the recharge option once you’ve logged in with your phone number.
- Enter the 14-digit scratch card number by tapping on it.
- After successfully loading the card, a credit will be applied to your Zong sim.
- This app uses to activate various Zong packages and bundles.
This article will show you how to load a card if you don’t know-how. You can use any method to load your Zong card easily.
How do I recharge my Zong card using the internet?
- Go to the bank’s designated online website/app if you have an account there.
- Choose Mobile Recharge/Topup/Easyload from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the MBB Number and the Recharge Amount.
- To activate the bundle, go to my My Zong App or the Zong Website.
How do I use my Zong card on my phone?
Refill the balance on your prepaid Zong mobile phone. Dial * 101 * (you are a 14-digit PIN code) # on your smartphone. The 14 digits pin code is the number revealed when you scratch the Zong card.
What is the best effective way to load a Jazz card?
When travelling, customers can load balance on their Jazz Prepaid scratch cards by dialling *123* followed by the 14 number on the scratch card, then # and pressing SEND.
On a 100-load Zong, how much balance do we get?
After deducting Rs. 100 from the recharge, the user’s balance is Rs. 88.889 (rather than Rs. 76 as stated on social media).
How do I use a debit card to recharge my phone?
- Fill in your prepaid mobile phone number.
- If Paytm does not immediately fetch it, select your operator and circle it.
- To earn a cashback on your recharge, use a promo code.
- In the payment method drop-down menu, select debit card.
- Fill in your credit card information.