Stir-fried Runner Bean and Shiitake Mushrooms
It is a vegetable like Kinusaya and Ainoko (English name: Runner Bean). It’s crispy and chewy and delicious!
Salt and pepper
How to make
- Cut runner bean, pork, and shiitake mushrooms into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Spread the oil in a frying pan and fry the pork. Season with salt and pepper. Then add mushrooms and green beans and fry.
- Add sake, cover, and heat for 2-3 minutes until the beans are tender.
- Season with waper and salt and pepper and it’s done!
How to Cook Runner Beans is easier to rot
1, How to eat pinto beans and cook them easily
1. Raw materials of whole-grain porridge: black rice, glutinous rice, barley rice, sorghum rice, red fragrant rice, red adzuki beans, pinto beans.
Efficacy: It has a particularly good effect on nourishing the stomach and kidney, and it can also improve eyesight and fight cold and iron. Especially suitable for women with cold menstrual periods.
Tips: 1) Since the above raw materials are all warm, it is best not to add mung beans, which are cold in nature.
- The main ingredient, grains, rice, and auxiliary ingredients, beans are necessary. You can also add some raisins, walnuts, red dates, hawthorn fruits, mountain pills, etc., but considering the color of the porridge, you can add them according to personal preference.
Corn bean soup
Raw materials: corn, carrots, red kidney beans, pinto beans, peas (or any other beans)
1) Soak pinto beans in water, and cut corn and carrots into small pieces.
2) Put all the ingredients into the soup pot, add enough water, bring to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and cook for 40 minutes.
Tips: No oil, no salt, only a touch of sweetness and bean aroma.
How can the beans be fried?
How to cook red beans is easy to rot:
First soak. Soak the dried-red beans for more than 10 hours to fully expand. Second, choose a pot with good heat preservation performance. Clay pot or cast-iron pot are both good choices. Third, turn off the heat and keep it warm after boiling it repeatedly. Fourth, adding a small amount of hawthorn can make the red beans soft and easy to cook and increase the flavor.
Here is another good way to make red beans boil quickly: put them in the freezer of the refrigerator for two hours and then cook them again. In addition, boil the water first, let the water boil, and then add the red beans to speed up the red beans.
If the red beans are difficult to cook without being soaked, it is recommended to boil about 300g red beans with 1000cc of water and put them in the freezer for about 2 hours after cooling. After taking them out, the surface of the water will freeze slightly. At this time, put the pot on the gas stove and heat the water and the red beans to a different degree. The temperature change allows the red beans to boiling after about 20 minutes.
Red beans are flat and cool in nature, sweet in taste, and contain protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamin B family, potassium, iron, and phosphorus. Red beans can promote the activation of heart-blood vessels and diuresis; for people who are afraid of cold, low blood pressure, and get tired easily, often eating red beans can improve these discomforts. In addition, red-beans have the effects of invigorating the stomach, promoting fluid, dispelling dampness, and replenishing qi, and are good medicinal and health foods.
The best collocation of
red beans when eating red beans, pay attention to the collocation in order to better exert the effects of red beans.
- Match with red dates. Red dates are rich in iron, and red beans are also rich in iron. The combination of the two can help people replenish iron, which is beneficial to blood.
- Match with barley. The combination of barley and red beans helps us to facilitate urine, eliminate toxins, and help us reduce the phenomenon of body edema.
- Match with winter melon. The combination of red-beans and winter melon helps us reduce heat and heat, moisturize our five internal organs, nourish our stomach and spleen. It can also moisturize our skin, add moisture to the skin, and keep our skin healthy.
Tips for making barley and red bean porridge
it not only needs to dispel dampness, but also invigorate the heart, but also invigorate the spleen and stomach, not just barley and red beans. It’s boiled into the porridge to make the active ingredients fully absorbed by the human body without causing any burden on the spleen and stomach. Barley is very hard, and red beans are also very hard, so it won’t go bad for about an hour when it is put in a pot. It is a waste of fire (electricity). Sometimes it is possible to boil the water to dryness, resulting in a muddy bottom. Here are two ways to recommend for everyone:
- Add enough water to the pot, boil, turn off the heat, let the barley and red beans simmer for half an hour; then turn on the fire again, boil, simmer for half an hour, so that the red bean porridge is done.
- Using a thermos flask, put the barley and red beans in, then pour in boiling water, close the top of the bottle and simmer, do this every night, and eat porridge in the morning.
Red bean soup is more suitable for weight loss and sugar-free.
Most people are used to adding sugar to drink red bean soup, but if you want to effectively reduce swelling or weight loss, sugar-free red bean soup is more suitable. Because red beans contain calories, if you add the high calories of sugar, you may lose them. The original meaning of eating red-beans to lose weight. In addition, excessive consumption of sweets is prone to fullness and discomfort, which may aggravate the discomfort for people with deficiency of the spleen and stomach.
If you find sugar-free red bean soup difficult to eat, try adding red dates and boiling it. Jujube has a natural sweetness, which makes the sugar-free red bean and coix seed soup easier to eat. It is rich in calcium and iron. It can match with red beans and coix seeds to help women replenish blood and promote blood circulation and improve the body’s ability to withstand cold.