Chorizo is a spiced pork sausage typical of Spanish cuisine. It can be cooked inside its casing to be eaten on its own, added to other dishes, or served sliced into a sandwich after being cooked.
Ingredients for 5 people:
- 5 Chorizo sausages
125 ml of water
The main steps are:
- Grease a pan with a diameter of about 25 cm. Put it on medium-high heat;
- Add the sausage. Don’t await the pan to urge too hot;
- Cook the chorizo for 5 minutes. The sausages should begin to brown; turn them frequently, using kitchen tongs, to prevent them from darkening too much on one side. Both sides should achieve the same shade of color;
- Reduce the heat and add water. Lower the heat to medium-low heat and pour the water into the pan;
- Cover the pan and finish cooking. Cover the dish and stew for 12 minutes;
When cooked, the chorizo will be a nice brown color over the entire surface.
- DIFFICULTY: Low
- PREPARATION: 5 minutes
- COOKING: 30 minutes
The chorizo spiced oven is a meat dish that enhances the typical products of Spanish cuisine. Taste and simplicity, for a recipe made with few products but of great quality, determine the success of a second dish that is prepared in a very short time and will make all your guests happy.
Baked chorizo is a recipe that requires the use of chorizo, the typical Spanish sausage, a sausage generally made with pork or beef, enriched with spices and aromas, which make the product particularly tasty. Chorizo is found in the form of dried or fresh sausage. In this recipe, fresh chorizo is used, the one that comes with a squat and large shape.