Baby corn is in season now.
Material (for 10 bottles)
Raw baby corn
How to make
- Spread the newspaper and peel it off. Yellow baby corn will come out from inside. It is easy to break, so peel it off carefully.
- When peeled off, it is almost garbage, and the baby corn inside is tiny.
- The larger ones can be cut appropriately.
- Bring water to a boil, add salt and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and it’s done.
- I love eating mayonnaise with sesame oil.
- A part of the beard boiled for about 1 minute, cold exposed to water.
- Cut it so that it is easy to eat. I will serve it together.
How to cook baby corn to taste delicious?
At the end of spring and early summer, the shoots of corn shoot out. They are the ears of corn when they are young. They are also a common ingredient in home cooking. The texture is delicate and tender, and the taste is more elegant than mature corn. How to cook it delicious? In fact, it does not need to go through complicated cooking procedures, it can eat crisp and sweet!
Choose good baby corn
In stores or supermarkets, shelled baby corn will be sold in boxes, and the flavor will be lighter. This kind of baby corn is suitable for hot pot or soup. If you want to taste the original sweetness, you can go to the traditional market to buy untreated baby corn.
The selected shelled corn shoots should have emerald green and intact outer leaves, moisture in the roots, and no dryness or yellowing. You can also lightly press the bamboo shoots, with slightly brittle elasticity and the best quality.
Simple food with bamboo shoots: salt
- Soak the shelled corn shoots in water, prepare a pot of cold water, cook on a slow fire, and add a tablespoon of salt to the water to make the corn shoots more beautiful and not dark.
- Blanch it for 8 to 10 minutes, until the shell is cooked and soft and slightly yellow, and the thin leaves can be easily secreted.
- Peel off the shell before eating, simply dip it in salt and eat it, and you can taste the most original sweetness. Corn silk is rich in fiber and can be eaten together or boiled for drinking.