Method to Delete Empty Page in MS Word
Microsoft Word consumers may run into this problem from time to time: a blank page either in the inside or at the end of a paper that cannot seem to be deleted. Annoying! You can select to print only select pages, but that doesn’t just solve the problem.
Here are some conceivable steps to delete your unwanted blank page.
- The most basic solution: go to your undesirable blank page, press as close to the bottommost of the page as you can get, and press your backspace key until the page is Deleted.
- Go to the view tab, select Navigation Panein the Display section, select the blank page thumbnail in the left pane, and press your delete key until it is deleted.
- Check your sections: Go to the PAGE LAYOUT tab, press the Margins button, and select Custom Margins. Press the Layout In the drop-down menu next to Section start, make sure that New page is nominated. Press OK
Method to Delete Page in MS Word
To delete a page that contains text, graphics, or empty paragraphs, select the content to delete and press Delete. You can also do this:
- Press or tap somewhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard and then choose Close.
- Verify that a page of content is nominated, and then press Delete on your keyboard.