Sushant Singh's Suicide, Important Revelations of Mahesh Bhatt

Sushant Singh's Suicide, Important Revelations of Mahesh Bhatt

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide is under investigation and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt also recorded his statement to the police today (July 28). Sushant Singh Rajput ended his day on June 14 last month in the presence of friends at his residence due to depression. It was initially suspected that he may have been killed, but post-mortem reports later confirmed his suicide.

However, Mamai police had launched an investigation to find out the reasons for his suicide, which has so far recorded the statements of more than 3 dozen personalities. It is believed that the police will resolve the matter by recording the statements of important personalities for another 2 weeks and so far according to reports, the police have not found any evidence to confirm that someone forced them to commit suicide under the conspiracy.

So far, more than 3 dozen people, including Shant Singh Rajput's parents, former managers, employees, close friends, Mukesh Chhabra, director of his latest film Dil Bechara, and his ex-girlfriend Riya Chakraborty, have recorded their statements to the police. Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali had made several revelations to the police while recording his statement on July 6 this month and said that he wanted to do a film with the actor but the actor had contracts with other production houses. Couldn't film together.

And now well-known filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt has also recorded his statement. According to the Indian newspaper India Today, Mahesh Bhatt along with his legal team reached the police station at 11:30 am today to record the statement and recorded the statement till noon. According to the report, Mahesh Bhatt told the police that he had met Shashant Singh Rajput only twice, the first meeting was in 2018 and the second and last meeting was in February 2020.

According to Mahesh Bhatt, in February 2020, he went to Sushant Singh Rajput's flat because the actor was not feeling well and during this time they talked about Mahesh Bhatt's upcoming book and opening a YouTube channel. According to the filmmaker, there was no film talk between him and Shant Singh Rajput. Mahesh Bhatt revealed to the police that Sushant Singh Rajput wanted to play a role in his upcoming film Sadak 2, but he had not decided whether to cast Sushant Singh or not.

According to the filmmaker, he did not cast Shant Singh Rajput for the lead role in Sadak 2, as the film was to be made with Sanjay Dutt, the hero of the first film. Recently, various speculations about Mahesh Bhatt started in the Indian media when pictures of him in a cheerful mood with Sushant Singh Rajput's ex-girlfriend Riya Chakraborty went viral.

After the old photos of Riya Chakraborty and Mahesh Bhatt went viral, allegations were leveled against the filmmaker on social media. However, he did not elaborate on the photos with Riya Chakraborty in front of the police nor did the police inform him about it. On the other hand, film executive Kiran Johar's production house Dharma's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Apoorva Mehta also recorded his statement.

Tags

Sushant singh rajput

Related Posts