How to uninstall Avast?
Avast is one of the best free antivirus programs for Windows. In some cases, it is useful for security purposes from the virus. It can be installed in a single package for antivirus or installed in a bundle too for multi-purposes. But sometimes we suck with the notification from Avast and some other features from it. We decided to uninstall it, and there are multi ways to get rid of it.
Here are two methods to remove it from your system: manually and via third-party software. Uninstalling it with manual processes is more conventional and easy. As well you can use software too for uninstalling Avast.
Follow these steps to uninstall Avast from PC:
- Open the Avast program on PC, find the Menu button at the user interface and click on it.
- Go to Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the General tab and then the Troubleshooting tab from the sub-menu in the Settings window.
- Turn Self-Defense mode off by deselecting the checkbox.
- After display a warning message about the attempt to disable the Avast self-defence module.
- Click OK—close Avast antivirus.
- Navigate to the Control Panel (Start – Settings – type Control Panel).
- Select Programs, and go to Programs and features.
- In the Programs and Features window, Search and choose Avast application.
- Select the Uninstall option. It would help if you chose it to start the uninstall process.
- The configuration screen will offer to confirm the action,
- Click on it. The process starts and might take several minutes, as it should delete all of the Avast files distributed throughout the system.
- After the process completes, the Avast Setup will ask to reboot the computer.
You can also use Avast uninstall utility; here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official Avast website and download avastclear.exe.
- Open it with the "Run as administrator" choice.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode.
- Run the utility.
- In the next window, specify the Avast program files' location or leave it to default if it is right.
- Click Uninstall.
- Please wait until the process finishes. It might need a few minutes.
- In the end, reboot the PC.
You can also use third-party software to uninstall Avast, that are personalized for such tasks. CCleaner, IObit uninstaller, and many more.
Ufone Check Number Code 2020 | Find out Ufone number for free
How to Change PTCL WIFI Password?
Zong MB Check Code 2020 | Check Remaining Zong Free MBs
How to calculate GPA? GPA Calculator Online