As soon as the cigarette was lit, the car exploded

As soon as the cigarette was lit, the car exploded

As soon as the cigarette was lit, the car exploded
London: Vehicle exploded due to the use of air conditioner; driver burnt cigarette after spray; the driver was taken to hospital with injuries.

According to details, a car exploded in a West Yorkshire town of England when a driver burnt a cigarette in the car after the air freshener.

According to the British Broadcasting BBC, firefighters say the driver used the excessive odor of the air conditioner in the car before the cigarette was burned.

The spraying caused a fire that destroyed the car's windscreen, windows, and doors, and injured the person inside, who was immediately rushed to the hospital.

Police have urged people to follow safety tips, saying the incident could have been more horrific, the explosion was so severe that it also damaged the windows of nearby shops.

Tags

News

Related Posts