Independence Day Quotes
- No nation is perfect, it needs to be made perfect.
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” Rumi
- I’d rather die my way than live yours.
- Freedom in the mind,
Faith in the words.
Pride in our hearts
And memories in our soul, Let’s salute our nation,
Happy Independent day!
- And Jinnah The founder of Pakistan said, “You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed – that has nothing to do with the business of the State.”
- “Think 100 times before taking a decision, but once that decision is taken stand by it as one man.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “That freedom can never be attained by a nation without suffering and sacrifice has been amply borne out by the recent tragic happenings in this subcontinent.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “I lead no party; I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and policy, its culture, its history and its literature.” — Muhammad Iqbal
- “In the truest sense, freedom can be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan.”- Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” –Benjamin Franklin
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.” –Mark Twain
- “Any idea of a United India could never have worked and in my judgment, it would have led us to terrific disaster. Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
- Your freedom is brought to you courtesy of the outstanding Men and Women who serve and have served this country with honor, dedication, pride and sacrifice!
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us
well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
John F. Kennedy
- The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
- Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
- If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
Martin Luther King Jr.
- “May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.” Peter Marshall
- The greatest gift you can give your children are the roots of responsibility on the wings of Independence
- Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.” –Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Patriotism is a thing difficult to put into words. It is neither precisely an emotion nor an opinion, nor a mandate, but a state of mind – a reflection of our own personal sense of worth, and respect for our roots. Love of country plays a part, but it’s not merely love. Neither is it pride, although pride too is one of the ingredients. Patriotism is a commitment to what is best inside us all. And it’s a recognition of that wondrous common essence in our greater surroundings.” ―Vera Nazarian
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” –Ronald Regan
- “We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” –William Faulkner
- “Listen to me, there is freedom in love. Every day should feel like independence day.” ―Evy Michaels