The Foreign Ministry confirmed the death of a Pakistani from the Coronavirus in Milan, Italy
The Foreign Ministry confirmed the death of a Pakistani from the Corona virus in Milan, Italy.
Foreign Office spokeswoman Ayesha Farooqi said the Pakistani Corona virus was killed in Italy over the past several years.
The corona virus was confirmed in the medical tests of the affected Pakistani, he said.
The 65-year-old resident of Brescia has located about 100 km from Milan, the Italian city of Milan, according to the Foreign Office.
Ayesha Farooqi said that Pakistani and Italian authorities are in constant touch to transfer the body of the deceased to Pakistan.
It should be noted that due to the rise of the Coronavirus cases in Italy, one of Europe's most famous tourist countries, the country has been restricted to 6 million people and banned any kind of big or small event. ۔
It may be recalled that the first Coronavirus outbreak occurred in China on December 19 last year and the virus has spread to 108 countries worldwide, bringing the total number of victims to over 100,000.
After the official decree, the streets and famous places of all the major cities of Italy are ruled by the Saints, and in some places, there are visible people.
The Prime Minister of Italy has urged the people to stay in homes where all 6 million people have been restricted to their homes by a decree issued on Monday night, taking extraordinary steps across the country until April 3.
The Coronavirus has so far killed 3,800 deaths worldwide, while 62 thousand 53 people managed to get rid of the virus and were discharged from hospitals when fully cured.