How to share jazz balance?
Sometimes, our loved ones or we are in dire need of mobile balance but cannot go to a shop for getting credit for the mobile. This type of situation is frustrating. One way is to get a loan from Jazz and pay it back on the next recharge, but it's not always that handy.
Jazz still cares about its customers and has made it easy for us to share balance among different customers so that you are covered in case of an emergency. In this way, you are connected with your loved ones without worrying about running out of balance.
This balance sharing facility is one of the best facilities any network can provide. The charges of this transaction are Rs 4.77+tax. You can share a balance of Rs 15 to 500 with your loved ones.
The process of sharing your balance with other jazz customers is as easy as it can get.
Below are the method and the terms of conditions for sharing Jazz balance.
- To share the balance, you need to dial *100* the number you want to share balance * Amount you want to share# from your mobile. For example, *100*923XXXXXXXXX*20#. It's that easy!
- The users can share from a minimum of 15 rupees and a maximum of 500 rupees in one go.
- The users can share a maximum of 500 rupees per day.
- The price to share the balance is Rs 4.77+tax per transaction.
- Jazz cannot be held responsible for any misuse of this service.
- On using this service, you will receive a message that you will confirm for completing the Jazz share. You have to reply with 1 to the confirmation message to prove it.
- This service is only available to prepaid customers. That means balance can be shared between prepaid to prepaid customers only.
Login first to Add Comment in this post