How to Open Blocked Sites?
How to open blocked sites?
Many sites are geo-blocked abroad due to content distribution restrictions. In some states, governments banning social networks and censoring other content is a common thing. But if there's a lock, then there's a key also. SO, to open block sites on your browser, you can use these methods:
Here are some solutions to open the block sites in your browser:
- Launch Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu button that highlighted with three horizontal lines
- Choose "Settings" from the menu to open the Settings page.
- Click the "Show advanced settings..." link
- Click the "Change proxy settings..." button in the Network section.
- Click the "Security" tab, select the "Restricted sites" zone
- Click the "Sites" button to open the Restricted Sites window.
- Select the blocked website from the Websites list
- Click the "Remove" button to unblock it.
- Click "Close" to close the Restricted Sites window
- Click "OK" to close the Internet Properties window.
Another solution to open block sites is to reset your Google Chrome for some instance:
- Reset your Google Chrome into factory default settings. Sometimes we change some settings without knowing.
- Launch Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu button -- marked with three horizontal lines -- and then choose "Settings" from the menu to open the Settings page.
- Click the "Show advanced settings..." link, and then click the reset as factory default.
But still, if you are interested in diving more in-depth, you can check out this VPN for further, and you can check the working method of this VPN. Here are some great VPN packages for you to try:
- PIA (Private Internet Access)