How to open blocked sites?
Many sites are geo-blocked abroad due to content distribution restrictions. In some states, governments banning social networks and censoring other content is a common thing. But if there's a lock, then there's a key also. SO, to open block sites on your browser, you can use these methods:
Here are some solutions to open the block sites in your browser:
- Launch Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu button that highlighted with three horizontal lines
- Choose "Settings" from the menu to open the Settings page.
- Click the "Show advanced settings..." link
- Click the "Change proxy settings..." button in the Network section.
- Click the "Security" tab, select the "Restricted sites" zone
- Click the "Sites" button to open the Restricted Sites window.
- Select the blocked website from the Websites list
- Click the "Remove" button to unblock it.
- Click "Close" to close the Restricted Sites window
- Click "OK" to close the Internet Properties window.
Another solution to open block sites is to reset your Google Chrome for some instance:
- Reset your Google Chrome into factory default settings. Sometimes we change some settings without knowing.
- Launch Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu button -- marked with three horizontal lines -- and then choose "Settings" from the menu to open the Settings page.
- Click the "Show advanced settings..." link, and then click the reset as factory default.
But still, if you are interested in diving more in-depth, you can check out this VPN for further, and you can check the working method of this VPN. Here are some great VPN packages for you to try:
- PIA (Private Internet Access)
How to calculate GPA? GPA Calculator Online
How to Change PTCL WIFI Password?
How to change the Gmail password?
How to Delete Facebook Account?
How to Convert Pdf to Word? Step by Step Guide by Gossip.pk