The mushrooms sautéed shiitake is a delicious side dish that is prepared with the classic typical mushrooms of Japan. Their unique aroma and velvety flavor contribute to their success on tables all over the world: here they are in the simplest version, those in which they are sautéed in a pan.
How to make sautéed Shiitake Mushrooms?
Making tasty sautéed shiitake mushrooms is very easy. First, you need to clean the mushrooms by separating the caps from the stems, then brown the garlic in a pan, remove it and add the mushrooms with the wine and herbs. Here are all the steps of the recipe illustrated in detail.
- DIFFICULTY: LOW
- WINE: BIANCO DEI CASTELLI
- DOSES: 4
- REGIONAL CUISINE: -
- TIME: 15 min of preparation & 15 min cooking
- COST: BASS
- Mushrooms 400 g
- 1 bundle parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- White wine 1 glass
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chives a few fillets
- Clean the mushrooms by separating the caps from the stems, rinse them thoroughly, and slice them, then wash and chop the parsley.
- Sauté the garlic cloves in a pan with the oil, then remove it once golden and add the mushrooms
- After a few minutes over high heat, pour the wine, let it evaporate, then add parsley, salt, and possibly water or vegetable broth, in case the cooking juices become excessively dry
- When cooked, season with salt and pepper, leave to flavor for a few more minutes in a covered pan and serve on the table adding a few fillets of chives.