Baked golden sea bass fillets
The sea bass fillets, breaded with cornflour, become very crunchy and wonderfully golden. This is a recipe to be made in a few minutes (if you use the already prepared fillets even more!) With a truly unique taste!
- SEA BASS of 450 g each - 4
- CORN FLOUR IN FOIL 4 tablespoons
- YELLOW CORN FLOUR 4 tablespoons
- CLOVE OF GARLIC 1
- 1 sprig PARSLEY
- MARJORAM sprigs - 4
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVO) TO taste
- SALT TO taste
- To prepare the golden baked sea bass fillets first of all: gut, desquamate and fillet the sea bass well.
- Toast 4 tablespoons of yellow cornmeal in a pan, together with 4 tablespoons of cornflour.
- Prepare a fairly fine mince of parsley and garlic.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and grease it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Place the sea bass fillets on top of the oil and sprinkle them with the toasted corn flour. Season with the chopped parsley and garlic, add a few leaves of marjoram, season with a pinch of salt and, pass over each fillet of sea bass, a light drizzle of oil.
- Transfer to a preheated static oven at 200 ° C for about 12 minutes. After the indicated time, place the oven in grill mode at 220 ° C and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, or until they are golden brown; then remove from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley and marjoram leaves and serve.
Sea bass fillet with a lemon scent
A very fresh fillet of sea bass, thanks to the aroma of lemon and parsley that makes it tasty and light at the same time. To prepare it you will need only a few ingredients and very little time; you have no more excuses to eat excellent fish!
- SEA BASS 2
- LEMON 2
- SPRIG PARSLEY - 1
- CLOVE OF GARLIC cut into strips - 2
- 4 tablespoons WHITE WINE
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVO) 8 tablespoons
- SALT TO taste
- PARCHMENT PAPER / ELECTRIC WHISK / UNIVERSAL PAN
- Scale and fillet the sea bass (you can have the fishmonger do it if you are unfamiliar), adjust the edges of the fillets to obtain regular portions.
- Grate the zest of the lemons.
- Chop the parsley and add it to the grated lemon zest.
- Spread the chopped lemon and parsley over the fillets, then transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly greased.
- Slice the garlic very finely.
- Distribute it on the fillets.
- Wet the fillets with a little oil and the spoons of wine; salt properly.
- Bake at 200 ° C for about 7 minutes.
- Serve the fillets hot with an accompaniment of roasted potatoes.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of raw oil just before serving.