How to Convert Pdf to Word? Step by Step Guide by Gossip.pk
Converting files from PDF to create a Microsoft Word document isn't a difficult task. Now you can turn your PDF back to formatted DOCX or DOC files in just several clicks. When you convert your PDF text to a DOC or DOCX format, all your fonts and formatting come with it. That includes tables, bullet points, and everything else you want to keep updated.
There are many free programs you can download one of them and use them. Different Ways to convert PDF to Word, such as offline, with software.
Through MS Word Directly
- Simply, Open the Word program
- From toolbar above select "File" and choose "Open" or Click "CTRL+O" directly
- Click "Browse" as in the picture and choose the PDF file you want to convert
- Get a message box that says that the program will take some time to process files to convert it to format needed; select "Ok."
- It will take some minutes, and the file will open on word directly, and it is converted successfully now.
Through Acrobat DC
Follow these simple rules to convert pdf to word editable file.
- Open a PDF file in Acrobat DC.
- Click on the "Export PDF" tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format and then choose "Word Document."
- Click "Export." If your PDF contains scanned text, the Acrobat Word converter will run text recognition automatically.
- Save your new Word file:
- Name your converted file, choose DOC or DOCX file format, and click the "Save" button.
It's easy to copy, paste, and export only the text you need from a PDF, right into a Word document. The Acrobat PDF converter makes PDF conversion quick and easy.
Through Google Drive
Follow these rules to convert
- Open Google Drive
- Click "New" tap above in the left and choose "File upload" as in the picture
- Upload the PDF file need to convert and wait to be uploaded successfully
- Right-click in the folder and select "Open with" then from the list choose "Google Docs" as in the picture
- The file will open in a tap with a "Doc" format; you can edit it online and save or download if you want, as explained in the picture.
You may also like to read:
How To Download Videos From YouTube?
Login first to Add Comment in this post