The Best Treatment Options for Lip Augmentation
The trend for plump, young lips never fades, but our lips might become thin and wrinkled as we age. A professional cosmetic surgeon can assist you in achieving smooth, plump lips with a natural appearance using one of several treatments, including lip augmentation. To learn more, continue to read.
An in-office cosmetic surgery called lip augmentation makes lips look bigger and younger. There are several lip augmentation procedures to meet your needs and goals. Non-surgical techniques are sometimes used to plump up your lips using fillers temporarily. Other methods require making tiny incisions on your face or lips for longer-lasting results. The most popular type of lip augmentation today is an injectable dermal filler.
Types of Lip Augmentation:
There are different types of lip surgeries. Your plastic surgeon can advise you on whether lip augmentation is a good option for you and which surgery would be most beneficial.
1. Fat Transfer:
Fat transfer, also known as autologous fat injections, is quickly gaining popularity because it uses your fat and has no artificial fillers, bovine collagen, or other particles. For this surgery, a small amount of fat is purified, harvested by liposuction from another body portion, and injected into the desired spot. Results may last for years.
2. Dermal Filler:
Dermal fillers, commonly known as lip fillers, are provided by a medical professional via injection into the lips or the area surrounding the mouth.
3. Lip Implants:
They are performed by a plastic surgeon or dermatologost by making a little incision within every corner of the mouth.
4. Lip lift:
To lift your lips, a plastic surgeon will trim away any extra skin from the area between the nose and top lip or the corners of the mouth.
5. Injections of Renuva:
Injections of Renuva are the newest option. An injectable product called Renuva is created using an allograft adipose matrix produced from natural human fat. Results persist for a long time because they stimulate your natural fat tissue to puff up.
Patients immediately notice a visible change, followed by a progressive improvement over the following three months. Renuva is ready to inject, so there is no need for the additional surgical second-site liposuction or fat processing necessary for conventional fat grafting.
The effects of the more recent choices endure longer and are safer. Other techniques for enhancing lips include fat injections and implants; however, they aren't employed as frequently as they previously were due to inconsistent results and a higher chance of side effects.
Types of Dermal fillers:
The most popular dermal filler in the past, collagen, is now utilized less frequently. There are different advantages of using collagen as a dermal filler, such as:
- High Volume: Lip fillers made of collagen fill the lips and give them volume and fullness.
- Painless treatment: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has only approved Bellafill as a collagen filler for treating scars. The main components are microspheres and bovine collagen. It is also mixed with lidocaine to make the treatment as painless as possible.
- Longevity: Collagen has a longer lifespan but takes time to grow fully after the injection. The full effect of Bellafill injections will not be noticed for a few weeks, although they could last up to five years in the end.
2. Hyaluronic acid fillers:
Dermal fillers come in various forms that can inject into your lips and the area surrounding your mouth. But today's most popular fillers are those that include compounds that resemble hyaluronic acid. The human body naturally produces hyaluronic acid. "Hyaluronic acid fillers" is another name for dermal fillers. Using hyaluronic acid fillers has several advantages, such as:
- Lip volume control: The doctor can better control how much lip volume is created because the amount can be adjusted while injecting.
- Gradual therapy progress: The doses can be done gradually over several visits to get the desired results.
- Bumpy surfaces disappear quickly: from the movement of lips, bumps, and bruises can be formed, which could be readily removed.
- Fewer bruises: Compared to other dermal fillers, there can be fewer bruises and swelling.
- Long-Lasting Results: The effects are not permanent, but they last for a long time.
- Immediate outcomes: Effects of HA injections may be observed right away for those looking for quick results might find this appealing.
- Smoker's lines treated: Perioral rhytids, or smoker's lines, which run vertically all-around mouth and smile lines, can be treated with HA.
Everybody has a different choice when it comes to lip augmentation. Your goals, lip shape, and size will determine which procedure is best for you. Your lips look plump and fresher after lip augmentation. Lip augmentation treatment results show up with little to no delay, depending on the type of treatment you undergo. It is possible to undo the effects of some lip augmentation treatments.
A lip implant can be removed by a skin specialist in Lahore if you're not satisfied with the results. Your doctor can remove lip fillers from you if you have them by using the hyaluronidase enzyme, which degrades hyaluronic acid. You and your health professional can decide on the strategy that will work best for you.
I’m a copywriter and content writer specialising in blogging and email marketing. Creating accessible resources to educate others about content marketing is something I'm most interested in doing. The two things I like doing most in my leisure time are writing and travelling.