Trip to Walled City of Lahore
Join The Mad Hatters on a day trip to the walled city to experience the sights and sounds of Lahore.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Dates: Weekly Event (prior booking required) Sunday, December 8, 2019, at 9 AM – 1 PM
Per Head Charges:
- Depends on group size and services required
- Starting from: Rs. 2,500 (terms and conditions apply)
GET IN TOUCH
Contact: +92-320-8700800 or +92-355-5023109
Email: [email protected]
50% of the payment to be made in advance to reserve the seat. Remaining payment to be made at the time of departure.
Cash Deposit or Online Transfer in the following account
- Account Title: The Mad Hatters
- Account Number: 0148007000005765
- IBAN: PK25FAYS0148007000005765
- Bank: Faysal Bank, Main Boulevard, Lahore
- Branch Code: 0148
- Swift Code: FAYSPKKA
Last date of registration: 3 days prior to departure date
- Visit Delhi gate
- Visit Shahi hamaam
- Visit Wazir khan mosque
- Walk around old streets of Lahore
- Drive around the gates of Lahore in a Rangeela rikshaw
- Visit Badshahi mosque
- Visit Lahore fort
- Rangeela rikshaw ride
- Entry tickets
- Guided tour charges
Note: Itinerary and services can be customized according to requirements
Essentials to carry:
- Original CNIC or Passport
- Water bottle
- 7 days prior to departure: 50% deduction
- 3 days prior to departure: 75% deduction
- Less than 3 days prior to departure: 100% deduction
- On adventure trip of this nature weather, local politics, transport and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the group leader and guide will decide the best possible alternative in the best interests of the group.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the participants.
- The Mad Hatters is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- The Mad Hatters is not responsible for the loss or damage of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a participant leaves the trip during the event due to any reason.
- All participants have to follow the given itinerary. The Mad Hatters will not be responsible for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any participant decides to deviate from the given schedule.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
- The Mad Hatters does not provide insurance liability, medical aid and air/ground/water rescue coverage.
- Personal weapons and drugs are strictly prohibited; The Mad Hatters will not take any responsibility in case any participant is found carrying such items.
Login first to Add Comment in this post